Monday, May 31, 2010

Cerita tentang baju akad nikah.....

i was sooo excited in preparing for my sis akad nikah. so, last weekend me and my sis spent almost 4 hours pusing2, trying to find baju that suits my taste. hahaha... macam biasa, aku yang lebih2. my sis cool je.

since the date is just about 2 weeks more, and that time cuti sekolah pulak, all those yang cantik2 kena booked already. tinggalla yang tak berapa berkenan di hati... so, has not being finalized yet, next round will be my sis and my mum je, since i have to go back to Penang. kena kejaaaaa....

my advice (ke warning..hehehe) to my sis before i was going back....
*
*
**
**
***
***
****
****
***
***
**
**
*
*
'Buatla Pilihan Dengan Bijak'
me n cik abang...on the 10th February 2007...tema colour: silver.
baju tempah sendiri, which is dah tak muat nak pakai dah sekarang..huhuhu

aku yang control cun..hahaha

No comments: